Moving On, Moving Forward

Merry meet, everyone.

I must inform my readers that I have been a very bad witch. I have not kept up with or done any of the things I intended to do with this blog. I started it, so many moons ago in my maidenhood as something to do when I was ill. Over the years I have sporadically (at best) put together a few tutorials and videos and published those for you. If I had really buckled down and kept up with it as I initially intended I would have probably become a very well known author/blogger. But that illness that has kept me from so many things, creeps up and prevents me from doing the things I enjoy, the things I should be doing and even writing tutorials for you guys.

I very much believe in the triple goddess and though I am not (biologically) a mother, I very much believe myself to be in the mother aspect of life. I am not yet wise enough to be a Crone but I am far too experienced with the trials and tribulation of life to still be considered the Maiden. As such it is time for a new blog or a rebranding if there was such a thing. I am choosing to step away from focusing so heavily on "crafting" things and helping others make things. This new chapter will be focusing very heavily on self-care magic, protection, banishment and most definitely hexes and curses to protect my/your peace. You may follow along with my journey on my new blog called The Onyx Witch.

I will be leaving this blog published but it will no longer be updated. Thank you for your love, support and all of the other blessings you have sent to me.



Comments

Popular Posts