Updates + Altar Chests

Greetings,

If anyone still reads my little page on the web you'll have noticed (or maybe not) my absence lately. I've had some issues to deal with in my personal life. I had over time, moved out of my mother's home and am now back and living in her den but for awhile I had been homeless. Being homeless means no internet. Hopefully you won't take this the wrong way but when you sleep in your car you don't even think or give a shit about a blog on the internet that strangers may or may not read.



But now that I have a semi-permanent roof over my head and a blow up mattress to sleep on I think I'll get back into it. My things are currently in a storage unit, which makes it hard to do witchy and/or crafty things but I am actually working on a posting and will be trying super hard to get back into that. I still do a lot of hiking and collecting but I haven't had much time to work on spells, The Craft or either of my books.



I'll leave you with a picture of my altar, packed up neatly in my little "travel chest" that is falling apart. I suppose, I will have to get a new one. I got sucked into the craziness that is Etsy and Pinterest in trying to gain some ideas for a new chest. This one was one I found at a Dollar General for $10 in Florida when I lived there. I needed somewhere to hide some things and this was extremely unassuming. I'd like one with handles though. Perhaps I'll just re-vamp this one, add some handles and make a post out of it?


Comments

Popular Posts