Greetings + Updates

I wish that I had more to update about but really it's just some personal things going on with me. *shrug*



First, I have an addition to my household. My niece got into some trouble and needed a place to stay so she has moved in with me. I'm not sure if this is a permanent thing or a temporary thing but I have to say the only awful part is that we are sharing a studio apartment so there is no real privacy and we have to share a bathroom. I already had so much stuff, but I was able to move stuff around and she bought an air mattress to sleep on so we're basically having sleep overs. Kind of weird since she's only 5 years younger than I am. She also had a demon cat who is extremely large, eats anything he can put in his mouth like an infant and has already ruined one of my favorite purses by attacking it like he is Wolverine and knocked my TV over onto the floor in the middle of the night. He is also wrecking my altar to jump into one of the windows and it drives me nuts because I don't allow my cat in the window and he doesn't seem to get the word "no" and a squirt bottle or spanking has little effect. I almost beat him to death with a pillow when he knocked over my TV and yesterday he was at it again. *sigh*

Second, my depression has sprouted out of me again. I'm depressed because despite several interviews and sometimes second interviews I am still unemployed. It's hard to do spellwork with my niece and her cat constantly invading my space. My altar is literally shoved into a corner. Before it had some space to breath but now it's is so cluttered in my house that I cannot move it into an area where it would be less cluttered. It is bugging me.

So I've been trying to motivate myself to do more "crafty" things while my niece is gone. I need to somehow reclaim my space and a sacred area. Ideas are appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts