Book of Shadows: Spell Page Inspiration & Tutorial

Good Morning Ladies and Germs,
I have for you a special treat! I have not done a vlog in a while, so I thought I would do that. I recently became super inspired by a particular Blank Travel Journal that I found on Pinterest and I decided to share with you from my personal Book of Shadows (not the big one I have shown you before) a few pages to get you equally inspired.


The journal is on my Pinterest board (click here to follow), I highly recommend that you follow that board because I pin tons of inspirational images and page ideas to it so that will help you if you need inspiration. Otherwise just search "Art Journal" or something and it should come up with some neat stuff.

The video tutorial where I go through and show you how I make my spell pages is below. Don't mind the Um's and the cuts. I had a few issues while filming (such as my cat getting in the window and then knocking stuff over, sneezing mid sentence, making an envelope that didn't actually fit into the book and then having to make a new envelope to fit the poppet pattern in, oh boy!) and because of those issues not only is the video about 10 minutes shorter (you're welcome) but there's a few jumps!





So what do you think? Think you're ready to try this yourselves? If you make anything be sure to take pictures and let me know. I'd love to see your work!






Comments

Popular Posts