Spell Page Inspiration: Add Hidden Compartments to Your Spell Pages

As we edge closer to Samhain, Halloween, Dia De Los Muertos and other famed holidays that usually bring about the "creepier" side of nature I thought I would do a nice tutorial with some mystery. What's more mysterious than a secret compartment in your Book of Shadows?

That's right, today I am going to walk you through how to make a secret or not-so-secret compartment in one of your spell pages. You're going to need a few things before you get to the video so let's get those first.

Supplies:
  • A spell that is at least two pages long
    • Print it out single-sided
  • An envelope 
    • Or piece of paper - I'm going to show you how to make it into an envelope
  • Mod Podge
  • Adhesive 
    • This is in addition to the Mod Podge. I recommend school glue & glue dots but you could use double-sided tape also.
  • Pencil
  • Scissors
  • Craft Stick or Bone File
  • Item to store in secret compartment (envelope, craft bag, ect.) 
    • In the video I show you how to make your own envelope with a sheet of copy paper ;)

Now that you've gathered your supplies and you're sure you've got them all are you ready to do this? Alright then, let's go!



BOOM! You have a nice little place where you can seal up some ingredients, a secret spell or anything you want in that compartment. You are only limited by your imagination, so go forth and be mysterious. *fake ghost moaning* Yeah that's enough of that. If do this let me know how it turns out or take pictures, post them on instagram and tag me in them. You are following me on IG right? RIGHT?!


Comments

Popular Posts