Book Blessing


Every book should have a blessing or something that represents the intent of the book. Even if it is just a collection of spells or reference material, or your book of herbalism. This is the book blessing that is inside my physical book of shadows:

In the realm of magick this book shall reside.
No one but the chosen shall see what's inside.
If breath be to Air as passion to Fire,
Let harm come to none, this is my desire.
If life be to Earth as Water to emotions,
This book be filled with magickal potions.
May the Gods protect it, keep it from harm,
And upon it bestow power, magick, and charm.
No one without wisdom shall peer at its pages,
Or the knowledge inside handed down through the ages.
This book be it mine, it harbors no fears.
The knowledge obtained through blood, sweat, and tears,
My Magick's my passion, the spirit's my guide.
The book may she bless it with spiritual light.
And let only her children read of its rite.
For those of the Wicca truly can see,
That this is my will, so mote it be.

It is actually a hidden page within the book that I cast a warning spell onto that anyone who finds my book and is not meant to have it and tries to misuse it or the information within will have severe consequences for their actions as it then ties the book to them and releases me from any kind of mystical backlash. 


Comments

Popular Posts